baby sleep

Lekshmi S

Updated on Sep 13, 2017

hello, my lil girl is 4 months in a few days. at night she sleeps with me. can I change her sleeping place to cradle?is it ok now? or should I continue co sleeping

• 4
Kruti Sarma

yes understood ur problem. if u can know if she is awake from cradle n she doesn't wake up for feeding at night u could give it a shot but she is too small bear that in mind. of course ur baby u ll be more careful than anyone else.

Lekshmi S

thank you.. both of you.. She was goalkeeping with me from the day she is born.. now she has become more. alert and wakes. up. at every little sound. we have a cradle 8n our room itself. In the day time she sleeps in it comfortably than she sleeps on bed. i a so confused over this ..actually I want her to sleep with me ,but if her sleep is disturbed i should take care of that too.

Kruti Sarma

y do u want to change, is there any reason? she is too small to sleep alone.

hi Lekshmi S ! its completely up to u . baby might take time to adjust but will sooner or later be happy in her own bed. here is a talk which u might find useful!Hey! I find this Parent talk really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/co-sleeping-with-babies/84641?ptref=sa0g000030g1tb5