Baby suffering from cold

Shweta Maheshwari

My baby is suffering from cold n cough. Pls suggest me home medicine

• 2

Preena Agarwal

Hi Shweta! Boil carrom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heals the baby really quickly so try o keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

Megha Chawla

Hi Shweta, use a lot of steam in the room that will really help. Along side check out this blog and see if it helps http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/herbs-that-heal/177

stools after feed

hi .. my daughter 2. 5 month old ..she passes stools 3 to 4 times in a day while..

cough remedy

what is cough remedy for 1 month baby??

Making of baby food.

How to make my baby's food ?Please suggest me .

Hair growth

Hii my baby is 2 monrh old her hair growth is very slow when she was born her he..

Gripe Water

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can I start giving him gripe Water?

Teething regarding

Hello,my baby is 7 and half months old .she is suffering from loose motions or v..

lose motions from last 20 days

Hello Everyone, My 4 month old baby is suffering from lose motions from last 20..

sleeping

hello meri beti 3 month 8 days ki h woh rat ko dudh pi kr soti h or morning main..