Baby urine infection

Sindu

Updated on Jun 08, 2016

My baby doing sound while doing urination so my paediatric suggested me to do urine test ....what are the reasons to get this problem and how many days will take to go off.... any one faced the similar problem...

• 12
Sravani Vr

bottle feeding?

Sindu

5 months old baby

Sravani Vr

ur baby age?

Sindu

Hi @ vaish today evening I am going

Vaish Raju

hi sindhu did u consult Doctor

Sindu

Got the reports mentioned in occasional bacteria seen ...u people have any idea ??? Have to consult the paediatric tomorrow

Vaish Raju

not sure abt normal range of pus cells pls consult ur paediatric as my baby was having more in number. don't worry

Heeral Shah

my baby's urine report is 5-6 pus cell. is that normal ?

Vaish Raju

hi better to take urine test as recommended by doctor. I have faced same problem wen my baby was 2 months n result was showing infection in urine by then antibiotics were given orally to cure. symptoms might be crying before n while passing urine, fever , vomiting with force.

Rupa

A week back my baby was also crying while urinating , i thought to take to dr abd do uribe test for infection but as I m feeding, my mother suggested to reduce spices and salt almost everything and have buttermilk. now she stopped crying and she is ok

Heeral Shah

I m also facing same problem with my daughter .we done the urine test and report is normal but Dr suggest to do urine culture report is pending... pls help me what is reason for this problems

preeti

Get the urine test done if it is fine nothing to worry my daughter use to cry while passing urine we got urine test done and found everything normal and in few days she was also fine.