Baby vomit

Santosh Patra

Dear All My little angle is 1. 2 yrs old nd since today mrng she is vomitting around 3 times. Plz suggest any drops prescribed for babies for vommit nd also suggest food diet to control. Rgds Santosh

• 4

santosh patra

Thank you all for ur valuable suggestion....... shown to doctor nd he confirmed that it was just a food poisoing nd after taking regular diet and medicine she is fine now.

manjula

emeset you can use

Aditi

Hi Santosh, If ur baby vomits more than 3 times. .it is better u go to ur paediatrician..

preeti

Its good to see doctor

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....