baby vomits a lot

Nikhila Kallakuri

my baby girl who s 4mo, vomits milk after burping and even after sometime after feed. this started when she was 2mo. is this normal has anyone faced this with your lo? when will this stop?

Nikhila Kallakuri

Thank u all.. will defintely try what you all suggested..

Nupur Tiwari

@vaishali... for BF.. I reduced the time he fed on each breast... my baby used to take 5-6 min each side.... when he was 2 months old.. I reduced it to 3 mins. When he got used to it.. increased to 4 mins then 5 mins... and now he takes almost 8-9 mins. he is 9 months now.

Haritima Pandey

Ya sheetal doshi is correct... I also do like this.. It's helpful. Actually it's normal for babies my pediatrician said. But my baby was vomiting after every feed.. First time my doc said nrml. BT again I went to doc regarding puking thn he gave me domstal syrup for 5days. BT I used for 2to3days only nd nw she fine.. smtimes she pukes. If baby pukes more thn thy ll loose weight.

sheetal doshi

Hi Nikhila, I m facing the same problem with my baby. Keep your baby in slant position after feeding. Don't carry ur baby for burp immediately after feeding as milk may come out due to pressure on stomach. Try this method which I m following n let me know if it helps out.

Vaishali Khandelwal

Hi even I have same problem but as u r saying reduce his milk how can it possible in breast feed how we can measure can u tell me

jaya krish

Hi.. even my baby has the same problem. He vomits after every feed. He is now 7months old. When I checked with my doc he said that it's a common problem in babies and nothing to worry if the baby is gaining weight normally and no other symptoms like blood vomiting etc.

Nupur Tiwari

Hi nikhila, try reducing her feed each time and increasing the frequency. E. g if ur child has 90 ml every 3 hrs.. try giving 60 ml every 2 hrs.. so if u do the maths... at the end of 6 hrs she wud hv 180 ml in both cases. i faced the same problem with my baby right from birth... hence I took this approach. I hv a 9 month old son.. and I still follow the same pattern... generally 9 month kids have around 150 ml every 4-5 hrs... I give him 90 ml every 2 hrs.. do that he can digest it before I feed him next. the motive is to feed 1 litre in 24 hrs.

not gaining a weight

hi mothers my baby girl is 102 days old .. his birth weight s 2. 08 and now she..

is my exclusively breast Fed baby gainin..

hi, my daughter's birth weight was 3. 6kg now she is having weight 7. 1kg in 2...

saliva in mouth

my boy baby is 2 and half months . whenever he is playing saliva is coming more..

uses of gripe water

hii ....why we use gripe water to babies nd frm whn we can start it??? is it nec..

my 2 months baby has cold.. her nose was blocked she was difficult to breathe wa..

Weight gain

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now her age is 2 mnths 12days and her weight..

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now..

Doctor said, weight gain can be better. what to do for perfect weight gain? Any..

my baby is not gaining weight