Baby wakes up frequently @ night. ..

Arch Kam

hi guys I feed my baby cerelac rice one hour prior to putting her off to sleep n breastfeed her when she's sleepy n she falls asleep. she wakes up once in 2 hours or so drinks for a few minutes n if off to sleep again. . could hunger be the reason? she's 6. 5 months. .

• 6
Arch Kam

thanks to All for your valuable suggestions... :)guess she's teething ..noticed hardening of her gums...

gayatri chadwa

I face the same since my daughter is teething.. I have noticed usually there is no need to feed at all.. instead of feeding immediately i just cuddle and she sleeps off most of the times..

Chandni desai

My son is 7 months n I m facing the same problem... He wakes up every hour at night .... I give him soup or cerelac before an hour.... I bf him N half of the times he suck for 2-3 minutes only ... I think he is not hungry all the time but he is habitual ... I can't get enough sleep bcoz he wakes up after every hour.... How to make him sleep at least 3-4 hours constantly . Don't knw what to do....

Tejal Singh

Same issue. I give dailya at night and then after feed he sleeps when I go to sleep he is awake again for feed. After every hour or half hour I am doing same exercise. Like fellow mom said my son also take feed for some minutes then he sleeps,waking after every hour. I can't sleep and next day I have office. :( (due to some reason couldn't post complete early)

gayatri chadwa

It could be hunger.. do check if your baby is teething.. they tend to wakeup frequently because of that too.. don't worry just feed your baby whenever she wakes up

Komal Kothari

Hi.. S it s because of hunger baby do get up at night and not to worry for tht.. feed ur baby whn ever she gets up