Sports and Games

baby walker

Ashima Goyal

Updated on Feb 05, 2017

hello.. my baby is 7 months old.. can i provide him baby walker at this age?

• 18
ganga shamdare

hi... plz don't use Walker. now he is only 7 months old give them time n better option is natural process.

Nishara Saleem

qytiil9

Skamaakshi

please do not prefer using walker . you can use the traditional ones which were used in olden days but not the one that comes with four wheel s. child does not learn to walk , they simply move by dragging themselves in the walker. instead you can provide the child a plastic chair which they will hold and move.

Trushali

no till the lo themselves try to get up.. walker is just to supprt and help walking.. if u put the lo in walker before time may legs pain or any other prblm.. so walker is ok to use but only wen the lo is able to stand on legs properly

Esha Kapoor

heyvi have 2 daughters... 7yrs n 7 months... for my elder daughter i used walker, when she was 10 months.. Dis time also i will use when she will 10 months or 11 months

Vidya

big NO to walker because baby steps are not consistent using walker they are random which is not good when baby just learning to walk.

Stuti Khanna

yes u can

preeti

Yes these days doctor do not advise for walker.

Meghali S Adhikary

for d last few me also looking is WAlker safe for my lo of 9 mnths ...thanks everyone for sharing similar queries.... thank u d apps.. which is d final destination for every little queries for we.... caring mothers....

Smitha

You can use walker but not as soon as 7 months. when they start walking that time you can give them walker after an year

Pratima

Avoid walkers. Babies learn on their own and don't need assistance.

Mansi Vakharia

I absolutely agree with Hina & Shreya Walker is not good for babys even dr. also not allowed to use Walker

Ashima Goyal

thanks all of u..

Hina Srivastava

walker s are mostly for the mothers convenience. you should avoid and if at all you can try the traditional walker's available in the market where the child has to hold the handle and push it further to walk. I used that for my daughter and it helped.

Shreya Rajvanshi

Hi Ashima, avoid using a walker for your baby, as it doesn't help in development of legs and hip muscles and also doctors too advice against using a walker.

ranjani sinha

yes of course I also buy a walker for my 7 month baby girl. u may buy a adjustable walker

Divya Kalra

Ya defiantly my baby will complete 6 month on coming 7 Feb. i have already provided walker to him and he can push it own.

Yogita

no your baby is too young for walker. let him meet his milestones on his own .

Top Sports and Games Blogs