baby weight in 9th month

Nitisha Sharma

Updated on Aug 02, 2016

It's my first pregnancy and my baby weight in 38 th week acc to ultrasound is 3. 456 kg +- 500gm..... is it normal or baby is overweight.... plz help

• 9
Aswathi Shahin

Goood healthy baby... walking is good during last trimister

Kirtana

in ultrasound the weight is not accurate . after the baby is birn the weoght will be arpund only 3 kg. so dont worry. enjoy ur pregnancy period. do preparation for ur new guest who will complete ur family.

Nitisha Sharma

Thnku soo mch harsha. ..

Harsha Jain

Hi! It's not over weight. my baby was 3. 6 kg at 40 weeks acc to ultrasound. it's because of the liquid that the baby is surrounded with. My baby was 3. 1 only wen he was born. so it's normal n the baby seems to be healthy.

Pranali Kadam Dalvi

ya sure. all d best

Nitisha Sharma

Thnku fr ur valuable comment pranali..... I wl surely ask bout ur query ... n let u knw soon

Pranali Kadam Dalvi

acc to me its normal. coz my frnd delivered a baby his weight was 3750 appx natural delivery. so its on u he u carry ur baby do regular walking. check wid ur Dr about baby's head size

Nitisha Sharma

Hi pranali. ... actually wht hppn in my case.... I went to 3 Dr. out of which 1 said ur baby Is overweight. ... n 2 Dr. said tht it's normal... baby is healthy.... hv vry gud weight.. bt still m confused.... I want to ask others tht wht were there baby weight at d tym of birth... so tht I gt sm support....

Pranali Kadam Dalvi

hie nitisha, even I have d same kind of question baby is 31 weeks and hr weight is 1883 is it normal coz I m not gaining weight. I think urs is normal but den to plz ask ur gynaecologist as well.