Baby weight

Dimpal Verma

Hi friends My son was born 2 weeks before due date due to which he was underweight... say it 2. 5 KGS. As of now he is 6 months old and since birth he was on formula only. Now he has gained only 6. 4 KGS. Doc said that your child is very active and is perfectly healthy in every sense. So guys i would like to know that is he growing on the right track? Is he gaining good weight?

• 2

Harsha Savant

My lo also underweight when she born she was only 2. 3kg. Now she is 8 months old with 7kg only still dr. said she is goid growing.

Anisha Maredia

Why would you not trust your doctor but a bunch of internet strangers? You doc is right... the weight is perfectly fine..

ear problem 7 months old baby

my baby is 7 months old . she is crying and getting irritated and touching her e..

baby diaper

hi my son is 8 month old. pls suggest some remedy for diaper rash. also I have t..

mosquitoes repellent

pls can anyone suggest gud brand of mosquitoes repellent for 9th month baby

baby hair growth

6 month old baby having very less hair... very slow hair growth and from the bir..