Baby weight

Vineela Jyothi

Updated on Jan 04, 2016

Hello my baby is, 4 months he is gaining weight but not looking chubby. His grandmother is thinking that he is week.. Any solution for my baby to look chubby. He is very active.

• 3
Rina Adhikary

My daughter is 2. 7now she has completed her 2month bt still her weight is now 3. 2 she I completely on breastfeeding wat to do plz suggest

Aabha

Hi.. it is a common belief that if the baby is not chubby he/she is weak and not growing well.. but that's not true at all! Even my daughter is 9 months old,she weighs 8. 5kgs, not chubby and her doc says she is absolutely fine. The important point is to make sure they are eating well I. e nutritious food, that's all! For you as of now continue breastfeeding on demand!! :) All the best! happy parenting!

Preeti Jai

Hello I am blessed with baby boy he is 9 mnths old. And his weight is 9kg. But my relatives and my in law side all says that he is weak n not chubby. If I ask doc about same he says he is very much healthy and good weight. I am confused. But now I am only looking after his health n nutrition that's imp

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs