Baby weight

Vineela Jyothi

Hello my baby is, 4 months he is gaining weight but not looking chubby. His grandmother is thinking that he is week.. Any solution for my baby to look chubby. He is very active.

Rina Adhikary

My daughter is 2. 7now she has completed her 2month bt still her weight is now 3. 2 she I completely on breastfeeding wat to do plz suggest

Aabha

Hi.. it is a common belief that if the baby is not chubby he/she is weak and not growing well.. but that's not true at all! Even my daughter is 9 months old,she weighs 8. 5kgs, not chubby and her doc says she is absolutely fine. The important point is to make sure they are eating well I. e nutritious food, that's all! For you as of now continue breastfeeding on demand!! :) All the best! happy parenting!

Preeti Jai

Hello I am blessed with baby boy he is 9 mnths old. And his weight is 9kg. But my relatives and my in law side all says that he is weak n not chubby. If I ask doc about same he says he is very much healthy and good weight. I am confused. But now I am only looking after his health n nutrition that's imp

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..