Baby weight

Jivita Soni

My baby weighs 5 kgs she is two months and 12 days old her birth weight was 2. 75 kg .so is she over weight?what should I do to maintain a normal weight gain?

• 2

Tejal Singh

Hi, I totally agree with @Aabha. My son was 3kg when born at 1. 5mnth he is 4. 5kg Don't worry about weight in such age. Keep feeding n enjoy feeding.

Aabha

Hi Jivita.. I had the same concern when my baby was young. Generally in the first 3-5months the baby gains approx one kg per month.. so going by that,your baby doesn't seem to be overweight but Please don't worry about the weight right now.. just keep feeding your baby on demand.. later on when their activity increases, they don't even gain one kg per month.

not gaining a weight

hi mothers my baby girl is 102 days old .. his birth weight s 2. 08 and now she..

is my exclusively breast Fed baby gainin..

hi, my daughter's birth weight was 3. 6kg now she is having weight 7. 1kg in 2...

saliva in mouth

my boy baby is 2 and half months . whenever he is playing saliva is coming more..

uses of gripe water

hii ....why we use gripe water to babies nd frm whn we can start it??? is it nec..

my 2 months baby has cold.. her nose was blocked she was difficult to breathe wa..

Weight gain

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now her age is 2 mnths 12days and her weight..

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now..

Doctor said, weight gain can be better. what to do for perfect weight gain? Any..

my baby is not gaining weight