Baby's Diet chart

Radhika Thombre

Hi! I would like to know how many time a baby should be fed ones the child reaches 1 year old. I am mother of twin daughters. Also please suggest recipes which can be given to them. I am giving them all meals prepared at home. Thank you  

Radhika Thombre

Hi! Anurima, I only put sugar at the moment, Tried to introduce Choco malt but without success. While introducing Cow's milk, put 250 ml water in 1 litre milk before boiling. Boil the milk properly. introduceeit only when warm adding 1 t sugar. this may help.

Hi Radhika. Its great that your daughters could digest cows milk from 2 months of age. I tried introducing it to my son at 9 months, but he immediately had severe diarrhea. SO i stopped and only give it in his porridge. Will re-introduce milk once he is 11 months. What do you give them with the milk? Any horlicks, bournvita or any other powder?

Radhika Thombre

Thanks, Arunima, Sorry was not in town so could not reply. I have been feeding my daughters cow's milk since they were 2 months age so that is not the problem. the real problem is what to prepare for them every day. Thanks for the web link. I will go through it.

Darshita Chheda

Hi Anurima. Thanks for this lovely chart of what to feed when. I was looking for something like a meal chart for my 7th month old baby. I guess this is gonna be a lot helpful. Thanks... !

Hi Radhika. My son is 10 months old and his feeding schedule is as follows: Breast milk on waking up (between 6-7am), Oats porridge at around 8. 30am, breast milk at 9. 30, lunch at 12-12. 30pm- Khichri/chicken with vegs & rice/Boiled egg with vegs &rice/Rasam rice etc, After his nap- formula, evening around 5pm- 1 fruit (apple,banana,mixed fruit),dinner at 7pm- sometimes cerelac/rice with dal water/khichri, breast milk at bedtime by 9pm. I have started introducing regular milk to him by adding it to his porridge. He has had no reactions to it so far. I think once your daughters turn one, you can give them 3 meals, two snacks and milk in the mornings, evenings and at bedtime. How is their schedule now? You can take a look at the following link. It is blog by a Parentune expert, Ms. Bhavna Awasthy, on recipes and food ideas for a one year old. I have made some of the food suggested there. The link is http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

playgroup

ideas of snacks for toddlers to play school

Fruits during winter

Hi, kindly suggest list of fruits for toddlers, during cold or winter season

hi, my baby is 15 month old, ......corn..

corn is good for 15 month old baby?

recipe

hi mom's. pls share how to prepare dal or vegitable for 16month baby.

lost appite

after fever my baby has lost his appite. please suggest me home remedies for my..

lunch box recipe for play group

hi mommies.. my son is 2years old and he is very fussy in having his food. now h..

iCadbury is safe for children

can I give Cadbury every day to my baby?is it safe?

about food

hi mom's will you suggest me how to make a apple puree for my one year old child