Baby's health

Nidhi Gehlot

What food I have given to my 6 month baby for her proper development

Dr Deepak Solanki

Continue breastfeeding as long as you can in addition to the feeds mentioned by fellow members .

Hi Nidhi, for a 6 month old baby, if your paediatrician has started her on semi solid food, you can give the baby mashed banana, stewed apples and pears, mashed cheeku, boiled mashed potatoes, lauki, tori, tinda, and pumpkin and carrot puree. Also, small amounts of khichdi of moong dhuli daal.

Somya Bajpai

Also you can give mashed banana, apple puree, veggie soup.

Somya Bajpai

You can give her daal ka pani, sooji Ki kheer, sabudana ki kheer, moong daal khichdi ( add grated carrots, potato & tomato to it). make sure everything is liquid which makes it easy for child to take. You can add a tea spoon of ghee to daal & khichdi. Once your child get accostomed, you can slowly give the thick daal as well along with daal ka pani.

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..