Back pain

Dimpal Verma

Hi I had my cesarean delivery on 14 march 2015 .... Nowadays I am feeling severe spinal backache nowadays.... severe literally means severe.... I cannot sit stand bend walk for long ....what can I do to cure it.. please help me

• 1

Hi Dimpal, as far as i know this is one the major side effects of cesarean delivery. To get rid of this you should start practicing yoga. Also you could take back massage and hot water bath for some relief. Also i would suggest you to change your postures frequently. Don't sit or feed in same position for a long time. This would worsen the pain. Hope it helps

Can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy?

Hii I m 20 wks pregnant , can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy.

swelling and numbness in hands and feet

hello, i am 33 week pregnant and i am facing problem of swelling in hand and fee..

Advice for high Lft and sugar in third t..

Hi Iv been diagnosed with high lft in my 4 th month and hi sugar now in my thir..

Placenta previa

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant. In my level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks it was observed..

Diet

What type of diet has to be preferred to my wife during the different stages of..

nausea and vomiting

I am having excessive nausea and vomiting. its 12 weeks of pregnancy now. any ho..

due date

Is it ok if 9 months r fully completed n still dres no pain bcoz some people sa..