Bananas

Praveen Premkumar

Hi All, Have been doing some reading on the benefits of Bananas in the summer. I was told its one of the best fruits to snack on in the summer - specially for children. Looking forward to some valuable advice/comments Thanks

• 1

Eating a banana before bed increases the rate at which your body produces Melatonin, the chemical that fires in your body to make you sleep. AFTER you exercise, or when you are fatigued, eating a banana dramatically increases your recovery/rejuvenation time, because the muscle fibers that you tore when exercising are most rapidly repaired by potassium - something that is more than abundant in bananas. Because of this, you recover and refresh quicker, making you feel like you've received an energy boost. Now its my turn to say ... Looking fwd to more comments :-)

Food

My baby is 11 months old. He is bored of eating purees ,may I start giving him l..

5 months baby for me. While breastfeeding shall I take special k. its gud for b..

nan pro 2 GOLD

Hi mommies... I just heard about nan pro 2 gold.. premium formula feed for your..

can dates be eaten during pregnancy?? i am 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant

Can I eat egg in this whether (Monsoon).

I'm 3week6 days pregnant I want to know what items dont eat in this time plz he..

want to reduce my weight

after my delivery i cant lose my weight.. if i take green tea or in diet it affe..

about baby boy food

what should i gave to my 4 month old baby boy