Bananas

Praveen Premkumar

Hi All, Have been doing some reading on the benefits of Bananas in the summer. I was told its one of the best fruits to snack on in the summer - specially for children. Looking forward to some valuable advice/comments Thanks

• 1

Eating a banana before bed increases the rate at which your body produces Melatonin, the chemical that fires in your body to make you sleep. AFTER you exercise, or when you are fatigued, eating a banana dramatically increases your recovery/rejuvenation time, because the muscle fibers that you tore when exercising are most rapidly repaired by potassium - something that is more than abundant in bananas. Because of this, you recover and refresh quicker, making you feel like you've received an energy boost. Now its my turn to say ... Looking fwd to more comments :-)

my daughter 2yrs 9months old.. she is a..

my daughter 2yrs 9months old.. she is active but very low weight just gained 10..

Ragi dosa

please share the recipe of ragi dosa. tried many times but it sticks to the grid..

my baby is 9months old. can u give buttermilk to my son in this hot summer.

Feeding

My baby is 9months old,can any one tell me how feeds should be given in a day. A..

Feeding

my baby is now 9months old. please suggest me best formula milk products

low weight

my baby girl is around 1 year old. She is only 7. 5kg. Her birth weight was 2. 1..

Digestion

My girl is 20 months. She loves sweet corn very much but it's not digesting for..

when to give water and solid food to bab..

hi my baby is 5 month old I thought of giving her rice cerelac and water,I want..