bath for new born baby

Updated on Nov 18, 2017

my baby is 12 days old.. is it good to go with oil massage n bath.. if so please suggest good products for massage n bath

• 6

A new born baby's skin is two times more prone to lose moisture and become dry so please massage using a mild oil before bath and avoid navel area if the umbilical cord is still not detached. I used Jnj baby oil for my boy for massage for quite a long time and it was one of my best picks for him in baby products.

Yes u should. Go for Natural products on baby’s gentle n soft skin. Mamaearth oil, bodywash are Best .

Mamaearth baby rage is really nice. It's all natural and toxin free. It's very mild on baby's skin.

try mamaearth baby range.. its 100% natural brand

yes u can, use meetha tel (which we use in coocking) for massage (most mommies use coconut oil but in winter I cannot suggest u that).. n after six months u can use dabar Lal tel..

hi priyanka ! it's advisable to wait till yr baby's unblical stump is out and navel is healed .after two to three weeks depending on healing u could begin with massage. here is a blog with handy tips on massaging yr baby .please go through the link given below. Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/will-massage-help-your-baby-grow-better/2677?ptref=sa0l000030g022d