Bathing...

Created by Neha Verma
Updated on Aug 24, 2018

Hey.. I've used a lot of brands for my boy and touch wood haven't been disappointed till date. There event ad on tv for Johnson's new range sans dyes and parabens caught my attention... ! This is what we all are looking in a baby care product. Share yiur guess of anyone's used the new Johnson's..

• 15

I ALWAYS PREFER TO use the products which are mild, non-toxic and safe for babies. I used Mamaearth's various products and I am very happy to use this brand products.

I am a fan of J n J. Never had any reverse effects. J n J new range is better it is phalate free, sulphate free, and even dye free... so my thumbs up for it.

m not in this... as I can't take risk .. Johnson lost its faith ..So after that I only opt mamaearth for my kids

hey I loved the new range more gentle and mild... I got the top to toe and shampoo... I recommend

I agree. New range seems to be better than the previous one

I prefer to use mamaearth brand which is paraben free comes in wide product range which is excellent for kids

SO true Neha, it seems to offer everything that a mom would want for her baby. Still awaiting my new johnsosns products :)

Hey I recieved my set of New Johnson's range. Love it. J n J itself was a great product... new one is better, feels better and packaging is lot friendly.

I used Mamaearth's baby products range and I am very much satisfied with these products as these are completely natural and chemical free. Also safe for babies.

i am using mamaearth baby products range n i am safisfied with this as thee are only natural ingredients so very safe to use quantity n quality both satisfactory

Yes ,i too switched from johnson to mamaearth,its chemical free & safe on skin,my lo did not had any side effects & it suits her skin,it moisturise the skin & is very gentle & has a nice fragrance too.

sorry but personally i dont trust jhonsons because of the news about it. so i use mamaearth baby products range for my son. natural and non toxic and dermatologically tested also.

i have used johnsons new top to toe and milk and rice and both are really good

Hi, yes have seen this ad, intact the gentler Johnsons appealed me too. I'm soon gonna try their range and I guess it's a revolution in today's times to produce some thing which is safe and mild too

hi Neha Verma !what's been yr experience so far.. please go with what suits yr child as changing shampoos and body wash often might not suit baby's skin.