Be vary. Take suggestions but don't make it your guidelines

Zanzanil Patel

Hi parents, I have been around for a while and here are a few things I would strongly like to suggest. 1 take the responses as just suggestions not guidelines. 2 parents please be vary about the comments you put. 3 parents along with putting the post here I strongly suggest doing some Internet research yourself. It applies to both parents asking questions and parents answering. Internet has logical and scientific answers to any kind of query. The reason I put this up today is because 1 frequent question is about infants sleeping position.. Just in case you didn't have time to Google it check this outhttp://www.m.webmd.com/parenting/sleep-naps-13/sids-prevention. Please act with caution before applying any suggestions that don't have a scientific explanation. Happy Parenting

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..