BED WETTING.

Suprava Gupta

My son is 5 yrs old and he still bed wets at night.. we both are conscious about this and always make sure to wake him up and make him use the washroom.. after using. the washroom, he sleeps and. bed wets in an hour or two.. we r very worried..

• 2

shipra gaur

dear... it usually happens dnt worry.... just try not to gv him milk... after sunset.... it will help ihope... i did it...

Hi Suparva.. is it possible that he feels cold in the night and accidentally pees. Maybe you should try and keep him warmer. also, do not give him liquids to drink before bedtime. During the day also, make it a habit to led him to the washroom frequently. If he is very over active, it is quite possible that he holds his pee, through the day, and only when the minf and body relax during sleep time, does he relieve himself.

hi friends to control angry of my baby

what to do to control t baby ,always watching tv n not concentrating on studies..

about misbehaviour

hi I have a 4 years old boy and he is very naughty. it is good but my quires is..

Hi meri 2 daughters hau dono me one year..

Meri elder daughter usaka bachpan jyada enjoy muze guide kijiye mai kya karunahi..

whenever I angry to my child for his bad..

child psychology and behaviour

my 4 year old demands toys

my son is always demanding 4 new toys from d market everyday. and wen I refuse..

how to stop your child from lying

Hello Fellow parents, i came across a banner on parentune community wall it says..

my daughter is making too much efforts..

she has been at her drawing table with scissors colors and what not and hasn't e..