Behavior

Varsha

Hi my son is two yrs old. He doesn't mix up with other kids easily. To make him free I have started to send him in a day care for 2 hrs from last 4 months but still he is not adjusted there. I hv change his day care also but no change. Pls advice what I should do.

• 2

Varsha

Thanks a lot shika for your advice. I will try my level best

Hi Varsha ! I understand yr concerns regarding yr child. I believe its too early to expect a child to mingle with peers. Too much pressure on child to mingle or speak up or open up will make her further retreat to his shell. Also it is advisable to avoid frequent transition from one school to another as that can further put a negative impact on the child. U could take the child to park everyday and help him play with kids around. Invite kids at home,organize play dates. Avoid comparing him with other kids or labeling him as shy. Motivate him to speak up by praising him" u were very good , and behaved really well in the park". "U did an awesome job today!" help him how to start a conversation by doing role play at home. I am sure with increasing age say 4 or 5 years he would open up and develop friendships which is the age when children normally have friends. Hope this helps!

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..