Behaviour issue

Deviyani Kumar

Jul 20, 2015

My daughter is in pre nursery and has started pushing and hitting children in the class. Also she hits and bite didi in the class .... Please help me how do I teach her not to do so.

Preeti Keshari

My son is 2. 6 yr n whenever his friend come at home n he started fight n through the things nearby n don't shares the toys also . I don't know how to handle it

Saraswathi

Even I have similar issues.... my daughter is just 14 months old and she had developed this weird habit of banging her head against anything that is nearby whenever she doesnt like something.... dont understand how to get her out of it... any suggestions...

simran sharma

Hello, Behaviour issues are very common in kids nowadays. it is really a huge task to handle their tantrums. You need to teach her firmly and make sure you don't express aggression in front of her. Make her realise that her behaviour is not acceptable. You can join the workshop on behaviour for expert advice http://www.parentune.com/parents-day/2015 here is the link . :)

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..

hi.. im looking for a playschool in rama..

play school vs montessori

education n learning

my child is 20 months old.... how to engage her in home activities...

stubborn & Soo mu h naughty​

my son is 2. 8 years old. he is very intelligent know everything according to ag..

Regarding IGSCE school

Hi Mommies Hope every one doing great with ur lovable bub. My lo s one year 1m..