Behaviour of 3 months old babies

Shwetha Mahesh

Hi all, I wanted to how do the 3 months old baby behave n activities of a 3 months old baby? Also can I start Potty training ? My baby goes to potty 5-6 days once. S it normal!?

• 3

gayatri chadwa

Its normal for babies to pass stool once in even 7 days at this stage.. feed the baby exclusively on breast milk till 6 months.. once you begin extra semisolid food and water after 6 months the schedule will begin to set.. Just keep an eye whether the baby urinates regularly. Also your baby may start rolling over so keep a watch.. new things will be seen everyday.. Happy parenting!!

Hi Shwetha, three months old baby starts recognising your voice and starts following you with his or her eyes. Your baby is too young for a potty training now, as the baby is not capable of holding his or head. Once the baby starts sitting even with support you may initiate the potty training. For constipation issue it is better to check with your paeditrician.

Vineka V

Hi.. It says your baby is dehydrated.. Give baby little warm water in between feedings particulary at night before going to sleep. It will keep the baby hydrated n relieves constipation too..

how to make baby friendly.

hii.. my baby is 1year 9 months.. he is very shy in nature.. whenever he goes in..

baby cries after feeding and sucks her f..

my 24 days old baby doesnot sleep in night and cries a lot after feeding and su..

what to do

my nine mnths old daughter is not playing n sitting alone... everytime she needs..

walking

my 9 mnth old daughter started walking by taking support.. is this ok?? it will..

How to avoid finger licking

My 6 month old baby is addicted to finger licking... Both fore finger n middle f..

does not smile much

Hi mY baby is almost a year now he does not smile much as other babies ..is it n..

baby behaviour

Want some suggestions Please... I have a nine month baby, he is not at all soci..

TV problem

My 11 months son watches tv while eating and he eats well while watching but we..