Behaviour of 5 yearchild

Yamini Chetan Patil

My girl is of 5yr old always destroy some creams , oils, papers , and sctared every thing, if told not to do then also she does any suggestion for me

Urmimala

Hi Yamini, I would also suggest that you could give her some creams etc that are safe for her to play with and maybe apply on her dolls. Children do these things mostly out of a sense of curiosity, and rather than stifling them( which they may respond to by becoming even more defiant), it may be helpful to guide them into exploring in a manner that is safe for them and acceptable to us as well. Maybe you could give her some useless pieces of paper to play with and tell her that there are other important papers that she must not handle. Give her some time.. she'll settle down. Lots of love to you and your child :)

Kritika

Hi Yamini Chetan Patil, though this is common at this age among children, but shouldn't be encouraged at all. To start with, you can get her things which you don't mind getting scattered or thrown away and try to restrict her within a certain area in the house. Moreover, you can talk to her when the time is right and make her understand the ill effects of touching and using unknown things. And regarding anything else, i guess Shikha has already suggested a lot to which i totally agree.

Also u could buy her a doll set with make up kit which has empty bottles. She can pretend playing with those.

Hi Yamini! Sometimes to keep our kids occupied we make these things available to them and allow them to use these. The habit continues and they keep doing so at a later stage too. To avoid same we should keep in mind 1. We should have same rules everytime and not change according to situation. 2. Be firm on rules. 3. U could show her pics of spoiled faces on Internet due to application of these creams. 4. Tell yr child stories on ill effects of these creams. 5. Share with her that by spoiling these she is wasting money. 6. Reward her for not wasting by putting a small amount in her piggy bank and buying something useful for her by the end of the month. 7. Praise her for conforming to instructions. Hope these help.

child behaviour

nowadays my younger daughter which is three years old cries a lot if she want so..

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..