Behaviour of a child

Brinda

My 2 yr old has started throwing everything and also has started hitting everyone ... how muchever we make him understand .....he doesnt understand ... what shuld i do ? Is there any way i can stop his this kind of behaviour devoid scolding him ...

• 2

Rajalakshmi

Same problem was faced by me.. My son is 1 year 9 months old.. He vl throw everythg frm sofa.. But he won't be in any angry mood.. Just lyk tht he vl do it nd suddenly he use to check my reaction.. How many times I told him also he s not taking my words.. He vl do the same without any reason .. Especially remotes,mobiles nd utensils

Hi Brinda! Well for a 2 year old to hit others and to throw away things could be due to following reasons. A. He has a role model to follow may be a sibling , an adult, a cartoon character etc. B. He is not able to express in words and has a problem in explaining what he wants and this behavior is result of frustration. C. He gets more attention when he behaves this way. D. He is being disciplined using punitive methods . It is advisable to calm him down when he is behaving aggressively by hugging him,taking him in his lap and not shouting at him. Tell him this is not the right way to behave and he will get attention only when he behaves nicely . In day to day conversation with him avoid raising yr voice or getting angry as this would not stop him from behaving badly rather it would pass on the message that when u r angry or frustrated, shouting or throwing away things and even hitting are ok thereby it is correct to punish others for yr bad mood. I am sure we dont want that message to be passed on. Be a role model yourself. Hope this helps!

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..