behaviour

Updated on Nov 12, 2019

my sons behaviour change very badly this days he is talking very rude with everyone whoever's talk with him he just shout on them or cry go to beat them he dont listen anything of anyone if I go to tell baby dont dont do like this dont beat any one dont shout anyone you should not do like its very bad manners no I will do I will beat. what to do I dont understand I am very tense he is going to complete 5 yrs in dec.

• 2

Hi Geeta kiran bedare ! Has there been recently a change in home setting or school setting ? For instance u have joined work, change of place, birth of a sibling, any family member leaving the house, some sort of tension in family atmosphere ,change in school or any close friend/teacher leaving ? Try and find out the possible cause for this sudden change in behavior. Also make sure no one at home behaves rudely with him or hits him or scolds him. Deal with him with love. Try to spend quality time with him. play age appropriate games with him. listen to him . Try and connect with him. hug him often. if he misbehaves try to talk it out and explain how it could hurt the other person and how by doing so he is hurting himself more. Suggest him alternative and acceptable method of dealing with his frustration.

Hi Geeta, Patience is crucial in dealing with aggressive behavior. Even before your child can throw a tantrum, warn him by explaining the consequences of acting out in a firm and neutral tone. When a child throws a tantrum or acts out violently, it is important to keep your cool and talk to the child firmly. Hold him by his shoulders and then say an emphatic no. Physical restraint also helps your child to calm down. Hug him from behind and then ask him to calm down. Here is a Vlog that may help you- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/ways-to-handle-aggression-in-children/198

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans

Top Child Psychology and Behaviour Blogs