behaviour

Mady Kkhan

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 year old ha

• 1

Sunny Kapoor

U have to be strict. My daughter too behaves in the same way. Now we have started to by tough while dealing with her. It's for her good. Also try to get ur kid involved more in the favourite stuff

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..

child behaviour

my 1year and 4 month child has started walking differently sometimes he walks on..

child stubbourness and misbehaviour

my 2. 6 yr. old son is very stubborn. he cries n behaves most of the time to get..