behaviour

Mayuri Khanna

i am not able to control my children even if they are wrong they just don't listen and become very defensive specially the elder one and younger follows her wrong behaviour may be the age but really out of control

• 9
Jenifer Dsouza

Dear Friend Plz calm down and try to look into urself I mean How is ur behaviour with other I. e ur husband in laws n other near by coz our children r our own reflection they do what they c more is anyone near to them do exactly as they do... if everything is all OK then c the other ways wht else might be troubling them this is a teen age and they try to rebel coz new energy new emotion n attraction ex when kids they like barbie doll etc now they r interested in clothes fashion etc so plz try to look from their view as parents we can know them by observing .... plz send at least one hour with specially one child (if we have two kids it is usually common that we take both of them out sometimes it might so happen the other kid might take more of our attention and one may feel left out show attention love n care but not too much authority ) take shopping go to visit a sick or orphanage sometime it is better to show children a real world.... I hope my words might not have hurt u Thank u. (please love ur kids and have patience with them they r gods beautiful gift and do pray for them everyday... and thank god for them

Chhaya Narwade

you can consent child Psychologist counceling is very helpful

Mayuri Khanna

Hi Rajesh wat is that one option

Rakesh

I have 1 more options for this but u may strictly follow

Mayuri Khanna

hello shikha thanks for ur time but as u mentioned others take over so it is also not possible as there father never says anything if everything he does he slaps or beats and usually didn't talk to use all encouraged by his parents .l talked about hostel but my daughter was not willing and husband says can't afford. of I don't allow some one else would and if I persist it leads to a dispute among elders like am really stuck.