Best baby product Brand

Tapash Mukherjee

Updated on Sep 11, 2017

Tired of hearing about the chemicals being used in baby products. I would lile to know which is the best baby product brand

• 6
suhani

Himalaya baby wash chicco baby lotion dove or tedibar baby soap coconut oil for massage Mother sparsh water wipes pampers diaper

Kirthiga Santhanam

You can try mamaeart brand. Its natural and toxin free. Safe on babies. u can also use home made coconut oil for massage.

Ami Sompura

i apply dasapushpam massage oil it increases the skin immunity no patches red spots nothing u will observe... is v good oil i really like it and i m using for baby it showed a v good result i higly recommend u all to use for baby... i massage baby daily and gv him a bathe with sebamed thn i dnt apply any lotion as it dnt require so skin is moisten after the massage...

Tapash Mukherjee

few days back and after some initial reviews i opted for chicoo.. think choice can be restricted between chicoo, pigeon, mee mee or himalaya.. would like to have all your experience and valued suggestions..

Priyanka Gulati

hi Tapash Mukherjee , well most parents face the same problem. in my case also i was well prepared with all the baby products before my baby's arrival. but one day i applied himalaya massage oil, my baby's skin got red patches all over the body. same happened with Johnson's oil, body lotion and face cream but there soaps and shampoo suits my baby. then i prepared homemade coconut oil for massage. and said no to other branded oil. i am restricted to use only shampoo, soap and powder. i am telling you this because it totally depends to your personal experience. try not to use many things. keep it simple. once you are done with massage use little soap to wash baby's body so that the little oil remains over the skin to keep it moistured. if there is special need by baby's skin or hair you can consult pediatrician and have medicated products.

hi Tapash Mukherjee ! I wish there was a one word answer to this. its a debatable topic and I am sure fellow parents would live to give their take on this..