Hobbies Special Needs

Best Baby Shampoo for 3 yr old

Bhriti Mackdani

Hello Parents, My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and she has smooth and silky hair by god's grace. I want to maintain the texture of her hair. But I'm unable to find the right shampoo for her. please guide me as I don't want to go wrong and regret later.

• 5

Dear Bhriti, you may want to stick to baby shampoo for as they are gentle on the hair & skin and do not contain any harsh chemicals. I too use Johnson's & Johnson's shampoo for my children (age 2 & 5 years) even though many people have lost faith in their products after the recent issue with the baby powder range.

Bhawna Varshney

I need a little favor from you: I have taken part in the contest of Parentune. com : Please give me a like on my picture §§ http://parentune.com/detail/319 §§

Bhawna Varshney

I think Johnson's & johnSon's is the best for kids. I have used almost of their products for my son since he born. Very good quality and never harm children. You can go for it.

Bhriti Mackdani

Thank you so much, Shikha. I'll definitely try it.

Hi dear Bhriti! U cud try baba Ramdev's Patanjali shampoo which has Amla, and other herbal ingredients. It also serves as a conditioner and is not very expensive. I use the same for my daughters.

child too much clinged on to you tube vi..

my daughter is 2 yr 7 months and loves watchibg videos on you tube... its gettg..

Special needs

Special needs

baby hair brown

my baby is 1 and half years old. his hairs are brown color. why

Baby eating

my kid 22months old. he eat rice n dahi in lunch n feeding after that wen he fe..

thumb sucking

friends help me to stop thumb sucking habit of my 3 year old baby boy. I'm so wo..

my son do not take food

my 1 yr 4months son dont eat food

my son does not like vegetables

my son 3yrs he doesn't like vegetarian food,any suggestions

hight & wait

hai moms im new in this app user 2yrs ko kithna hight wait hona chahiye.