Best baby soap/ bodywash

Prabjoet Kaur

Updated on Jun 01, 2016

Hey... My baby is 5 months old. I have been using mothercare body wash for her since new born. But now she has dry patches on her body. Which soap or body wash do you guys recommend? Tia

• 9
Aarika Roy

Mother Sparsh perfect for new born, Ayurveda is always good for skin. Body wash and powder is best in quality

Anamika Debnath

I highly recommend mamaearth body wash it is a toxin free product and very gentle for babies sensitive skin.

Hasini

curatio spoo shampoo, curatio atogla lotion n tedibar soap is what is use as suggested by pediatrian

Praveen Srivastava

undoubtedly Seabamed is best but it's bit expensive so if u think its too expensive u can try chicoo complete wash (boy wash and shampoo both in a single pump) u can try its baby cream too

Haritima Pandey

I m using Seba med body wash fr baby as my pediatrician suggested since 1st day of my baby.. or u try small packs of other brands also nd check which is suiting to ur baby.. BT for sure sebamed ll suit nd it's very good

DrVijetha

Tedibar soap is pretty good. I started using it as per Pediatrician suggestion... it's mild for the skin. u can use it...

Narmadha Sakthi

Hi, my baby is 2 months old and I'm using Tedibar soap for her. So far, her skin is good with no issues and my paediatrician asked me to continue the same...

Sukirti Jha

Hi, I am using Himalaya products for my 8 months old since the beginning and so far I have no complaints.

Swapnil Chaturvedi

I used cetaphil cleansing lotion for my baby.