Best CBSE Schools in South Bangalore

Roopa

Please let me know the best CBSE schools in south bangalore.

vamsi priya

I would suggest that when you are looking for the perfect school for your kids, curriculum and the efficiency of their staff to comprehend the curriculum should be one of the major factors. Well, in my personal opinion I always wanted my daughters to get better exposure in terms of education where the school offers multiple curriculums so that we have the option to go for the best-suited one. Thankfully Oakridge International School came as my saviour where I could join my kids and not feel worried about any of these concerns. So always look for schools which offer such wide curriculum options as part of their education policy.

My daughter is 3 year's .Is this age is..

All are saying,that don't admitted her in nursery.

Activities for a 4year old

Hello all,please suggest activities or summer camps for a four year old boy in w..

school

how to get ready before sending to school

Concern about study

my 5 year old child don't want to study when i trying to study him ,he never lis..

About my son's education

Hi my son is five ten eight month.. he a good responding n hyperactive kid.. but..

My child lacks concentration

Toö Much naughty Not liten Any one Toö..

tell How overcome These Type of children