Best Manual Brest pump

Neha Nohria

Hi All, I looking for a breast milk manual pump please guide me best available in market. m & which is Easy to pump n best in quality..

• 7
Yogita Sadana

There are many model in Mee Mee and Avent manual breast pumps. Anybody can suggest which one to buy for???

Praveen Srivastava

See my wife hav both avemt and chicoo one from marisson also but avent is best. Although suction of chicoo and avemt is same but still avent has good quality and it's cleaning is very very easy and as far as price is concerned if u want manual pump u hav to spend atleast of 2500 don't go for cheap one they don't hav suction i wasteed my 1000rs on Morrison and its of no use u can try for mee and piegon they are also good amd cheap also they hav suction adjustment in manual pump. Hope it will help u trust me they are good i searched alot because my 3500 was wasted within a month on pump so i searched a lot about them

Sheetal Kejriwal

Cameron brand is gud n its cost 450

swati vishnani

See dear ones avent is good but use of breast pump is till 2year or 3 why to invest so much in it

Gayathri K Sudhan

Philips Avent manual breast pump is good

swati vishnani

Advent is costly go for me mee it is good

Nithya Ramesh

Avent manual breast pump is good ..