Best schools in bangalore with hyderabad presence.

Naveen Dhayalan

Hi I am looking for a good school in and around marathahalli, sarjapur or bellandur areas which also had a presence in hyderabad for my kid. I am looking at a possible relocation to Hyderabad early next year or. Mid academic year. Please suggest. I might be ok to look a little further than I mentioned for a good school, so do not restrict your scope. Many thanks in advance

• 3

vamsi priya

Dear Naveen, On Sarjapur road, you can also look for Oakridge International School, one of the premier institution catering to all round holistic approach, and under one roof, moulds the individual student needs and makes great careers. This is so because, now a days, parents are more particular about giving their child an all-round nurturing educational system covering not only academics but personality development activities.

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check www. goschooling. com. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Hi naveen! The ones which are commong betwern b'lor and hyderabad are DPS and Oakridge. There are other good schools too in and around that area but may not be there in both cities together. Theses are greenwood, Indus schools i B'lor.

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..