better hair growth...

Jasmine

Mar 21, 2013

hi there... my daughter is 2 yrs old. i hd shaved her hair first wen she was 9 months old.. then coz the growth was not proper n very slow i shaved her hair again wen she ws 19 months old. nw she is 24 months n i see the growth is like earlier... not dense n also very slow. i do apply almond oil n castor oil regularly... bt its not helping much. wat shd i do? i want her to have dense n even growth.  plz help... P. S. - i have lovely long n silky hair... n really wish my daughter to get the same...

• 9

my son also had very light hair... as almond oil is quite hot.. so i decide to use during winters... i started last yr oct onwards daily i used to apply almond oil.. i believe his hair are getting somewht thick.. i think u keep on using almond oil and give alond to eat as well, it surely will help.

jasmine

sure... :-)

true, our Anurima is the go to mum for gentle,caring resolutions to concerns..

Hahaha.. Thank you Jasmine. Glad that I could help :)Hope your daughter gets beautiful hair like you soon. Do share a picture when she gets those tresses :)

jasmine

indu... thank u soooo much yaar. i am actaully feelin soo relieved n hope like ur daughter mine too will have lovely hair.. thanx a ton.

jasmine

thanx anurima .... i always luk forward to a comment frm u as i feel u hve an ocean of knowledge in this regard... :-)

Indu

Hello Jasmine, I had the same concern when my daughter was 1. 5 yrs ... I consulted her doc, he told me that wait till 2. 5 yrs of her age, as the actual texture and volume of hair can be seen after that only. And I kept giving her an egg daily ...not only for hair but for overall health of her . We had get her head shaved only once when she was 11 months at the time off Mundan and never again... Now my daughter is almost 4. 5 and she has long lovely curly hair ... and I used think same as u jasmine that my daughtes should have my kind of hair ... and that wish is true now :) So don't worry too much about it... Give her some more time and as said by Anurima too, protein diet .... And she will have lovely hair as yours .. :)

Since hair is made out of protein, a diet rich in protein may help improve hair growth. Soya, beans (rajma, black eyed beans), green vegs, dry fruits, milk and even sea food are good sources of protein. You may give your daughter a diet rich in proteins but please take care not to give her too much as excessive protein may have negative effects. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jasmine. Hair growth is mostly affected by the genes. You may refer to the following links which are of some of the previous parent talks on the same issue. You will find advice from Dr. Vaneet Parmar in the frst link. Please copy and paste the following links on your browser bar. http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-toddler-hardly-has-any-hair-on-her-head/190 http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/hair-growth/330

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..

behavior

MY daughter does not play with other games, always needs phone... I'm worried ho..

eating habits

my lityle girl is 2 years old.. but still does nt chew foods very often.. and a..

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..