Blocked nose and cough

Zelda Pereira

Whats the best home remedy for a blocked nose and cough in children

archana j

take rock salt and ajwain in one cotton cloth and tie it tightly. heat a pan and keep that for few seconds on that and give "Sake" of it on his chest and back also inbetween make them inhale (keep at safe distace) the smell. this gives instant relief from blocked nose. Also u can take a betal leaf and apply some mustard oil and while sleeping tie it around the chest . in morning all the cough will be dissolved. it works miracle try it. this u can try from one day child to 7 yrs. very effective. take care

piu

You can give dry ginger with honey and tumeric

zelda Pereira

Can this be given to 2 yrs children ?

jayashree kumarprasad

Pineapple juice is an effective remedy for cough .

jayashree kumarprasad

Boil an inch of ginger in a cup of water till it reduces to half , you can add a leaf of tulsi/ karpooravalli too. Strain and give this for 3 days .

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..