Blocked Nostrils

Nayan

Updated on Jan 24, 2014

My 11 year old daughter is suffering from Blocked Nostrils all day and while going to bed. Any remedies?

• 7
Nayan

She does not snore at night. But I will get her checked by an ENT specialist ...thanks for throwing light on the matter.

Nayan

Thank you very much... will try that one for sure.

Bhawna Varshney

Put a hot water bag on her chest and keep it for over night & do it for few days... I can assure you, that you will see the change. I did it with my son and he sleep tight during night and with in few days the congestion removed. A humble request you to please like my pic: Click the link and like : http://parentune.com/detail/319 @Nayan and all other ones who commented in the post

Nayan

Thank you, confirms that I am on the right track.

Bhriti Mackdani

Put nasal drops 3-4 times in the day. Apply viks on the chest and nose. And of course, steam inhalation is the best.

Nayan

Tried steam and nasal drop. nasal drop helps in a way... thanks .

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Nayan, steam inhalation will help a lot. Give warm water to drink. Soups with pepper can be given. Nasal drops will help clear nasal congestion. Applying Vicks while going to bed and piercing a Vicks vapocap on her pillow cover can help. If persistent consult ur doctor and give some anti histamine sort syrup or tablet. Wishes for her to get well soon.