Blood in baby poop

Josly Pinto

Updated on Sep 18, 2016

I saw mild blood spottings in my baby's diaper He is teething and 5 n half month old Started with solid(cerelac ) Can anyone suggest me what it could be ? Is it something serious prob.. ?

• 7
Swetha

I used to prepare ragi with ragi spouts..... take ragi sprouts and dry it fully and then grind it.... make a fine powder..... take 1 cup of water with 1 spoon of spouted ragi flour boil it till it gets semi solid.... add kashew and badam powder at the end let it boil for 2 minutes... add ghee then let it cool down....... am keeping this recipe.... my son is 7 months old...

Josly Pinto

Tysm

Tejal Singh

hi, I prepare ragi using the jaggery and water. 1tbsp ghee, roast 2 tbspn ragi in it, then add jaggery water to it, then let it boil, if you want to give runny then keep water or semi solid boil it accordingly. For preparing jaggery water one tbspn jaggery powder in 1. 5 cup water, boil it, strain it and then add it... I am preferring organic jaggery for my prepration. HOpe this helps... Just wanted to add: Ragi is tuff in digestion, better you start when your child turns 7. Before starting anything consult your pedc.

Josly Pinto

Thank u girls .. Can anyone give me the recipe of raagi (without sugar and salt)

Josly Pinto

Doc says its bcz of heat .. He asked me to give water (I have started solids, I was giving wheat and doc asked me to stop giving wheat n he asked me to start raagi and rice )

Tejal Singh

josly you are the person who is seeing the exact condition of your child. if you see blood even small or some drops it might be some infection or other issue, rather waiting better go consult your pedc.

Kirti Ajinkya

2 cases are possible 1 stomachs infection 2 excessive potty. Get stool routine checked in pathology