body science - a workshop by parvarish

Navneet Bahri

Apr 02, 2013

Hi everyone,   am attending a workshop on body science this weekend, by Parvarish.... which would make us as parents more comfortable with the idea of talking about sex and body changes with our children. since i struggle in my head a lot on what would i say if my child asks me related stuff, i thought of sharing it with you also.... in case this is of any help good day navneet

Navneet Bahri

i am in touch with someone from Parvarish called Nupur. Her no is 09873850666. This workshop is in safdarjung enclave from 10-12 this saturday.

Navneet Bahri

hi Dyuti & Swati,

Hey Navneet , Could you plese give the details of the location and timing , i would be interested in going to this workshop . thanks

Here's an update around workshops. parentune is soon coming up with parentune cafe's through webinars. You would be able to register and have an interaction with parentune experts around specific areas useful for parents. Helpdesk shall keep you posted. Do let us know the topics you would want to be covered. Write in to us on helpdesk@parentune. com

Dyuti

Hi Navneet. Thanks for sharing. I am sure this is something all parents dread to do but at the same time, it has to be done. It is better that our children know about such sensitive issues from a reliable source, and who better than us parents :) May I know where the workshop is being held? Have a great one Navneet and do share some tips!

second baby

suggest me on 2nd pregnancy.... iam happy with one and hubby is not we are argui..

Dealing with my kids

I have three kids; a girl & two boys. Shortly after I had the third baby last ye..

numerology or shastra

whether to keep name according to numerology or shastra... according to numerolo..

face pimples

hello friends... i have small small pimples on my face i breastfeed my baby too...

hi

hi

hello

hello