Bottle feeding at 5

This is with reference to a previous talk, and I would like to seek expert opinion on one aspect of my childs food habits. She is 5 and still drinks milk from a bottle once a day. This is before breakfast, when she is waking up. I have not stopped it, because that is the only time she has that amount of milk without any trouble. Other than this, she has stopped using the bottle long back and she is very comfortable with glasses and cups. In fact, sometimes she drinks milk in the evening from a cup. She takes the usual water bottle to school and drinks juice from a bottle too. Will there be any physiological or psychological effect of continuing her bottle feed in the morning at this age?

you perhaps need to start the weaning process, to slowly, gradually replace the bottle as they say with the cup. :). Bottle- more than anything is also a comfort for the child, so while you need to take it away slowly, it has to be a gradual process and you would need to replace the comfort of the bottle with your love, affection and care.

is vaccination required to 5yr old.

vaccination required to 5 yr old?

speech therapist

can anyone plzzzzz suggest me the best speech therapist (expert) if possible in..

how to make brush

my son is three years he doesn't like to do brush if we say with love he is not..

adhd

he cant speak still at the age of 3yrs, he run away in free space, we cant catch..

should children use sunscreen

My daughter is 6 years old and has tanned a lot. should i apply sunscreen on her..

sour throat

my son is 4 yr old he is suffering frm sour throat n throat infection frm past f..

wellness

my child eating, writing in left hand... doing everything correctly in left hand..

Ruthvik 0-4/14. 1. 2017

my Baby is 4 month old and passes urine 4 to 6 times within 2hours .some time..