Bottle feeding.

Aditi Mankad

Hi. My son is 2 yeaar old. Still he drinks his. milk in bottle. He needs bottle feeding when he wakes up in morning. Second before aa nap and last before slee. Otherwise he doesnt aleep. I want to give up his habit of bottle feed. Any suggestion or anyidea for that?

• 3

Debika Ghosh

I have same problem. My daughter is 2. 5. She can drink through straw, direct from bottle or tumbler. Even then she likes her feeding bottle (for milk and water), more so because she lies down and sips before going to sleep.

Hi Aditi, sometimes you have to take drastic steps to wean the child away from some habit. Just keep away all bottles and tell your child some story--a fairy took it or something--and dont give it back to him. He will cry and weep and not sleep etc but as a mother you have to show patience if you want this habit to go away. Give him milk instead in sippers or glass. Bottle feed at this stage can damage his teeth, create cavities etc.

shilpa

Since ur son is 2 yrs old, Introduce straw cups and gradually take him to cups. First few days give him water in straw cup. Then after a week give him Milk in that. Hope this helps.

hello. my baby not interested in food. w..

I have a two and half year baby boy. he hate eating food . everyday I fight to f..

my daughter not eating food

my daughter is not eating food she wants milk to drink very fussy about food

diet chart

plz tell me proper diet chat with quantity for my 16month old son,,,

Feeding routine for 20 months old

Hello moms, PL help me with the feeding routine(with time intervals) of a 20 mo..

not eating food

my son is one year four months old he doesn't eat anything

milk mix

hello mummies.. which milk mix can I use for my 15months old baby, bcoz she is n..

milk problem

Hello, my son 2. 5 years he don't won't to drink milk, he frasted me a lot, use..

hii. My baby is 1 year 2 monts old.. what should i feed him in morning breakfast..