Bottle feeding

Gunjan Arora

Hi my daughter is 3 months old and i want yo inculcate habit of bottle feeding. I am trying from last 15 days bt she doesn't take it.. please suggest wat can be done in this matter

• 1

Aishwarya Ganesh

Most breast feeding babies avoid bottles. If you want to introduce bottles, you can pump your breast milk and feed your baby in bottle. Later you can slowly vary the concentration of breast milk and commercial powder milk. I tried this method and its successful for my baby who was completely breast feed till 6 months. You can also try adding very little powdered sugar on the bottle nipple but do consult the pediatrician before doing it. Happy parenting :)

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..