Bottle or sippers

Piyali Ghosh Agarwal

Hello everyone.. I m using Katori chamach for feeding fm to my 2. 5 months old baby.. From when it becomes. Necessary to introduce a bottle.. and is it possible to skip the bottle altogether and use baby sippers instead?

• 7
Ninikrishna Thekkedath

using bottle is easy for both mom n baby.. since they'll happily drink the entire thing.. and mums need not worry.. but I've heard its usage brings issues like infection... some say baby's teeth gets projected.. I'm not sure but.. i think if we can train the baby for both spoon n bottle, it's good

Mutum Chaobisana

Its a good practice that u r using spoon n avoiding bottles. Bottle feeding have lots of hygiene issues n my baby is not giving up bottles n has stomach infection every 15 days due to which he is not gaining proper weight. Please try to avoid bottles.

Sonam

since your baby is comfortable with a spoon, you can try weaning bottles. it is a regular bottle which has a spoon in the end. check them out. that way you can skip the regular nipple bottles altogether and will not have a problem in transitioning later

Rituraj Shaktawat

Yes u can go for bottle cz they had soft top so its easy for baby to suck milk.. Before 6 month.. Cz sippy has hard top which baby wont like as they habbit of bm.

Pratibha Malhotra

Hi there is no harm in introducing bottle as it lot easier for both mum n baby though if baby's comfortable with spoon thn it's ok but go for branded bottles like pigeon or mee mee

Rituraj Shaktawat

Sippy cup u can use aftr 6 mnth...

Rituraj Shaktawat

No it is not must to intro bottle.... If baby is comfy in spoon feed. Continue that..