Breakfast

Parameswari Chaparala

Updated on Sep 07, 2017

please give any idea for breakfast of 7 and half month baby idly she is not eating idly daily.

• 8
Thakur Pranali

my babies is not eating properly what can I do????

Parameswari Chaparala

thanku very much Priyanka

Priyanka Gulati

hi parmeswari , always try to give variety of food to your baby, it will help her to develop taste for everything. if you wish to give her idli, try to make idli more healthy and enjoyable by your baby. you can try recipes mention below... add boiled pureed palak to idli batter, idli will be of green in color. add beatroot juice to idli batter to get pink color idli. add boiled yellow moong daal to idli batter. hope your baby enjoy these recipes.

Parameswari Chaparala

ok ok thank very much Reethika.

Dr Reetika Inderjeet Juneja

Hi there's nothing to worry as eating anything new n then pooping is not bad. It's a sign that ur baby is digesting what ever u gv to her. Babies stomach is soft n sometimes don't digest things easily sometimes they vomit, sometimes they poop it's ok nothing to worry. Just b sure the motion should b normal not loose not tight.

Parameswari Chaparala

I mean if I give anything new she is popping so getting afraid to introduce new item to her y is it happening plz do let me know......

Parameswari Chaparala

thanku and see when I give something new to her after some time she is popping this is happening every time so getting afraid to give same kind every time. y it's happening lyke that...

hi Parmeswari Chaprala! it's advisable to give variety to ur baby and introduce a new dish after every few days. here is a blog, with recipes that u can prepare easily and serve ur child. hope u will find it useful!Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170?ptref=sa0l000030g004q

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs