Breast engorgement

Neha Taneja

Hi, I am experiencing breast engorgement from last one week. Earlier i used to pump and it was ok. Yesterday i had severe shivering and high fever . Went to the doctor and after checkup he said its puss formation. He has given me antibiotics and said if it doesn't get better after 3 days then we will have to drain it. Has any of you experienced the same?? Is drainage a proper solution or will it get better with antibiotics?? Please suggest

• 1

MAYURI gorde

I had similar problem which got better with antibiotics

Not drink water

My son is 9 month old. He is not drinking hot water. If will give cold water he..

can we give betroot is it cold for baby

talking

hi mommies , my baby is 13 month old.. but didn't speak anything ? from when the..

Baby poop on every cotton nappies

Our baby is 2 months old and we use cotton nappies for her. She pauses urine or..

loose motion

my son is 9 months from yesterday he had loose motion i am so upset please sugge..

health and wellness

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very..

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have als..

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea..