Breast feed

Neelam Agarwal

My son is 3 yrs 2 months. I still feed him... Once or twice in a day n at mid night. I tried to stop this practice time still unable to since he is wanting it in between... Is it fine to feed till 3 yrs or iI should seriously stop it

• 2

Asha Panicker

Also, keep a water bottle by the bedside and offer water if he wakes up and see to it that he has had a proper meal at dinner, so that he not hungry when he goes to sleep..

Asha Panicker

Hi Neelam, I think it should have been stopped long before your son would have turned 2. Please the traditional trick of applying karela juice to stop your son from feeding. While your son will throw a lot of tantrums, I think you should bear it for 2-3 days, post which he should be fine.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....