breast feeding issue

Balveer

My kid Is 40 days Old. whenever awake he always ask for feed otherwise he keeps crying. is it ok to give him feed like this?? Any suggestion?  

• 5

Poonam Moolchandani

Hi Balveer ,the same case was with me whenever my princess use to be up she wanted little milk , actually in this case the kids decide how much they want . and yes make sure that the kid burps well as thats the main cause for gas problems

There are two schools of thought on this- feed every 2 hours, or feed on demand. Both have equal number of proponents. Why dont you go by your gut feeling and do what works best for you. Try feeding on demand, and if it helps, continue that. If it still does not, try treating your child for colic. So both Anurima and Prajakta's suggestions work in tandem!

Hey Balveer. Your baby is still very little. He needs to be feed on demand. As Prajakta has said, breast fed babies need to be nursed every two hours and formula fed babies may go without needing a feed a little longer. They will gradually increase the gap as they grow and once they are introduced to solid food. Babies also go through growth spurts where they feel hungrier than normal and may wake often at night for a feed. So you may feed him when he wakes up at night. It is completely normal, though very exhausting for us moms!

balveer

Thank you;)

Prajakta Deodhar

You should feed your baby every two hours for a duration of 20 mins. 10 mins on each side and if you start demand feeding all the time then things will be difficult for you and your baby as she grows up. She might be getting thursty bcoz of the increasing temperature.. you also need to check if she has colic because of which she might be crying and she wants to be fed just to sooth the somatch ace n get a comfort zone of moms lap.... hope this helps.. bye take care and all the best.

my baby is 2 month old, from her right..

she is having little cold so is that the reason or because of heat. coz since t..

bottle feeding

my baby is 11 month old,,vo spoon seemilk pi let's Hai but bottle feeding nhi le..

white spot on 3 months old baby

Hi all , plz suggest me, abt my baby he is 3 months old having 2,3 white spot i..

rolling

hi friends, my baby has completed 6 months but she is not sleeping on her tummy..

make baby sleep without feedinf

how to make my 10 momth sleep without feedinf. he doesn't sleep without nursing...

baby weight

my son 's birth weight was 3. 3kgs. now he is 6 month 10 days old and he is only..

how to start solid food for a baby with..

Here is my vedio on how to start solid food for baby with some tips and tricks....

Milk

Hii... my daughter is 11 mnth and she is exclusively dependent on bf.. as i want..