Breast feeding

Deepika Agarwal

Hi... i'm mother of a preterm baby.. born in 30+5 weeks.. he is 16 days old.. earlier in used to get sufficient milk for my baby which I used to express and send it to nursery but from last week milk flow has reduced to just negligible. I'm trying to express it every 2 hours still nothing except few drops. Now I have also started visiting nursery from last 3 days as per request from his pediatrician and try to bf him every 2 hrs. He tries to suck but still except few drops nothing comes out. Pls suggest me how can I increase my milk flow so that baby doesn't has to rely on formula.

radhika tuniki

Hi deepika..... as ur baby sucks so ur milk production will be....... sucking helps to increase the milk outcome.... so keep on feeding ur baby and come out from the stress....... happy parenting.. !

Deepika Agarwal

Thanks Raksha.. will definitely try dis...

raksha iyer

Hello dipika.. ask your gyneac for perinorm and lactare tab... it will increase the production.. stress decreases rhe production so dont... breast milk increases only when baby has skin to skin contact... so be in nicu as much as u can... and have kmc that is kangaroo mother care... i am also a mother of late preemie... all the best

Deepika Agarwal

Hi garima... thanx.. m taking galact but once a day during nyt... will start taking thrice..

Garima Gupta

Hi deepika take two spoons of galact powder in milk thrice a day and have ajwain jeera as much you can in food. These will help to increase lactation. Good luck.

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..