breast feeding

Arika Tiwari

Updated on Feb 04, 2017

how to stop breast feeding to 25 months baby girl . She has became addicted to it and even if I try to skip breastmilk by other food items, she becomes mad and behave very badly.. cries, beat etc

• 11
Preet Ramnanl

u can apply the neem paste on the nipples As neem paste is bitter crush the neem leaves in grinder and make the paste

Richa Sharma

I put red nail paint n show it to baby.. n said mom has got boo boo. kid himself starts rejecting to hv milk.

Maria Baptista

if we stop breastfeeding... how should I stop the milk from coming?

dhrity vats

I gave my elder daughter for 20 months... she was easy child and left in 5 days... just by saying that crow took Dudu... if baby is easy things will be easier.. else you'll have to work hard with patience... good luck...

Poonkuzhali Rajan

apply lemon juice or neem oil. lemon juice worked for me when my son was 22 months.

Tanuja Deore

apply black cello tape.. when he demanded then show them n say him now it's off n dirty. ..all the time when he demanded that time show that. after 2 days he will not demand

Kanchan Bartake

My daughter had a very bad cough n congestion inbthe chest. Doctor told me stop breastfeeding immediately. so i told my 24 months daughter tht doctor uncle has said no for dudu else u wl get cough. n i asked doctor also to say this to her ..it got fixed in her mind ..though everyday she asks n thn herself says ..no..doctor uncle has said no.. she has not forgotten yet bt we are in the process ..almost 10 days now. bt u hv to be very strong emotionally coz i had a tough time saying no to her... more thn her i was into trauma for forst 4-5 days... best luck to you ☺

Lomini Nahata

hi dear. you may apply balm on and around nipple and let your baby have millk. in my case it worked and My son didn't asked again for bm

Amber Naaz

apply cello tape or black tape n tell her it's closed now... u cnt give her nw nymore.. Tell her that now it's dirty .. she'll leave herself... I did d same wd my daughter... it worked,,she got afraid n left herself...

Shiva Kumar

apply something bitter

Suman Prakash

arika expect a tough tym almost for a month ...bt let the kid knw whose the boss Nd no breast milk means no at any given tym ...the baby will understand Nd start behaving normal.. kids are very clever Nd they knw hw to show tantrums Nd hw to get their wish fulfilled. best of luck as u need to b strong Nd patient