Breast pain during first trimester

Kalpana

I am 1. 5 months pregnant. I have mild pain in my left breast at times. Is it common. Anyone faced the same problem.

• 1

Hi Kalpana! Congratulations and a big hug to u! Yes Kalpana breast tenderness is quite common in the first trimester as it undergoes hormonal changes as well as changes in size and gets prepared to produce milk after baby's birth. But if u feel pain is unbearable or any other complaint such as a lump or soreness please consult yr gynaec for the same. Take care dear!

pain

Hi.. i am 19 weeks pregnant and have to sit continuously for 8 hrs at ofc.. at d..

baby weight 35weeks 4 days

hi im. 35w 4d pregnant as per ultrasound my baby weight came out to b 2. 5 kg is..

Vaginal discharge

l am 23 weeks pregnant. I am experiencing vaginal discharge and wetness in my pa..

Yoga during pregnancy

Weight management , and for a normal delivery .. and also post delivery weight m..

bpd

what is normal BPD range at 13 weeks?

ivf pregnancy

how many of you have been carrying by ivf method? do you face any complications..

placenta low lying

I have a low lying placenta. is there anything to worry? what is the normal cerv..

Baby underweight

Recently I am 64 kg with 2 weeks delay conception Nd I too have single umbicial..