Breastfeed and formula

Shubhra Kanwar

Hi i hav a pre term baby he is now 4months old. I dnt produce much breast milk so he is on formula feed how should i increase my breastmilk and which formula milk is best for babies?

ritika dhingra

Grind saunf, jeera,and ajwain in equal proportion and gulp 1 tea spoon powder with water once in a day. I tried it mtself and it did increased my lactation

Neha Chopra

Hi as per my doc have lots of food and fluid. Increase intake of dal dalia paneer and soya products. You could even use supplements of galact or lactare granules. Hope this helps.

Sasikala

Add garlic in boiled milk. Again heat the milk with garlic and drink it. It ll give u amazing result..

Shweta Jain

Eat jeera. It increases milk supply

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest

green color poop

my baby is 25 days old ..she is pooping green ...is ther anything wrong wid that

Food other than breastfeed

My doctor said that I can give curd to my child after 5 month and banana after 5..